• After winning the regular-season title in 2009, 2010 marks the first MCBL Championship in the ballclub’s six-yaer history.
• The Grizzlies scored their second run in the seventh inning Saturday to take a 2-1 lead. Prior to the championship series, the Grizzlies were 1-18 when tied or trailing entering the seventh inning. During the series they were 2-0.
• Thursday’s Game One victory was the Grizzlies’ first walk-off win of the season.
• The Grizzlies won back-to-back games to sweep the Foxes in the championship. After starting the season 17-5, winning as many as five games in a row, the Grizzlies hadn’t won consecutive games since July 1 and 2.
• Jose Jauregui drove in both runs in Game Two, the winning run coming from Andy Athans.
• Mike Lessig threw a complete game in Game Two, the first nine-inning complete game of the season for a Cheyenne pitcher. On the season, he was 3-0 against the Foxes, allowing five earned runs in 39 innings pitched.